free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 28 May 2013

T is for

TRISKAIDEKAPHOBIA : Fear of the number Thirteen.

Does the Thought of Thirteeen fill you with Terror?

Well, here's a Thought.

Our next round of ABC Wednesday is round Thirteen.

For some Time, the Team has Trusted me to design a new logo/badge for each round.

What should it be for Thirteen?

Here's a TeaserThink... Lucky Thirteen!

Tune in soon for more details.

And in the meantime let's see what T inspired Thing you have to share this week.

Thanks,
Troy

13






9 comments:

  1. People - think you'll TAKE to the new badge; look for it in four weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm THINKING, I'm THINKING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific T word and I'm thinking too (that's a change for me). You always do a great job coming up with new badges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to taking on the next round and not at all fearful of lucky "13"

    ReplyDelete
  5. THREE cheers for 13! THANKS for the behind-the-scenes work on the new badge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard that word for a fear of thirteen before. I have never had a fear of thirteen myself. Lucky me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one time I'll be looking forward to thirteen! Thanks Troy for the badges!

    ReplyDelete